Monday, February 25, 2008

This is the face of Mischief


Alright I have to tell you what happened on Sunday! We sat down for Sacrament Meeting with program in hand, I look at the ward spotlight of some friends of ours. It had a picture of the two of them (Rachel Horrocks-one of my counselors when I was R.S. Pres) and it had a list of questions they answers...Where are you from...Whats you favorite activity...and my favorite-What will make you smile no matter what the circumstances. Their answer?-"We love watching all the little children during church, especially Daniel Babcock he is hilarious!" We just laughed and laughed-our little man is quite the infamous little child and church!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that boy! We need to move into your ward, our ward is all about relating the gospel to math. That is cool, but not as cool as Daniel.
love you

Bianca Taylor said...

We absolutely LOVE that face of mischief :) lol

Unknown said...

What a funny story! He is so cute Ashley, I miss you guys, Daniel always kept sunday school interesting.xhycrxkw