Tuesday, April 29, 2008

OK, so I haven't figured out how to put a video on here from our video camera so Mark will have to help me soon. Just as an update, we have started the new semester and Mark will be working more so we are excited for the extra income. This weekend we are attending Mark's cousin's wedding reception in Idaho Falls and then Justin and Courtney are blessing their baby in church on Sunday so we will have a lot of family in town. Time to clean house! Speaking of which... gotta go.

3 comments:

Mohler Blessings said...

Hey Mark and Ashley....WOW!! Mark and I were friends at BYU-Idaho in 2001. It has been a very long time! How are you?? I found your blog through a friend who knows one of your friends. You are such a adorable little boy, he is so cute!! Keep in touch! Take care
Becky (Orton) Mohler

The Clews Crew said...

Hey, I'm taking my blog private so email me at garyzgirl@gmail.com so I can send you an invite.

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

what happened to your blog???