Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Pictures

So I look a little bit better in this picture than I did when I had Daniel so I thought I would post it. This was just the next morning after the c-section which was at 11:50pm. And incase you were wondering I have a pack of ice on my neck because I was so blasted hot!

We didn't have a camera with use when we went to the hospital so we didn't take any pictures until Mark mom came. Thanks for the rescue Susan!!!



Daniel's first picture with Jake where he didn't scream and run away!








5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness i cant believe how much he looks like Daniel. They are too cute together.

Gena said...

He & Daniel look so much alike. What two little cuties you have! That's funny... Daniel ran and screamed the first time?? Hope he's doing well with it all, and you too!

The Clews Crew said...

He's so darn cute! Thanks for letting us come see him. The kids have both been sick, but as soon as we're all better we need to get together.

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well....he is so cute! And I agree, he looks so much like Daniel!

Harris Family said...

I know I'm a little late, but congratulations! He is such a beautiful baby. What an exciting time for you guys. Hope all is going well!!!