Thursday, March 1, 2012

Oh the Craftiness of Me!

So I have been one busy bee lately trying to complete a bunch of projects that I have been wanting to do for a long time. I even finished my first Pinterest project. I also have one more that isn't pictured here because it isn't done. But I'll take a picture soon of the profile silhouettes of the boys I'm doing. This chair is in my sewing room and it was all black (my parents gave us two a few years ago and I've wanted to cuteify it for ever)


These are the little storage shelve things that I put up so that my ribbon won't get tangles and I am more organized.



And this is the best! Mark and I, yes me! have been working on building this stand for our washer and dryer so that I can store stuff under it because this is just a closet in the hallway in our house. The laundry baskets usually just hang out in our room because there was no where else for them to go until now! :)


This picture gives you a little better idea of what I'm talking about.


This picture is to prove that I did 1/2 of the work. I found the instructions online on pinterest and we got the stuff at Lowe's that week. Mark was a trooper and gave up his Saturday fishing to help me with this project.


ignore the messy garage. Shelves are next on the construction list.











No comments: