Thursday, July 14, 2011

Our front yard is almost done

This is a picture from the corner of our property. We have a really big yard to take care of and it keeps us busy.


My newly finished flower beds.




The soon to be pond/waterfall




I dug all the weeds out of this bed and layed the bark and rocks and pavers all by myself today. It was a beast finding that grass barrier that was burried in the grass.







Its getting there.








So I was talking with my friend Emily on the phone yesturday and she said that I should post some pictures of our house. So here they are. We have been working every day on the water feature in the front of our house and on dressing up the flower beds and stuff. When we bought the house there was just dirt in the flower beds and the fountain/pond didn't have power running to it so you had to drag an extention cord out to it to turn it on. And it was dirty and didn't flow right so we have taken the whole thing apart and cleaned it and Mark the electrician wired it to the house so we can turn it on from the garage with a light switch. We should be done with it either today or tomorow and I can't wait.

3 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

Yay! That is so awesome...it will be nice when it is behind you...but then what will be your next project!??!

Sarah said...

Holy... that isn't a yard it is a park. How incredible!!!!! It is looking great. We are so excited for weekend trips to your house when we move to Utah... yes, count on us inviting ourselves up. love you

LaynaMarie said...

WOW! I am so impressed about your park!