Monday, January 5, 2009

First Post of the Year

So we are back in town from being in Salt Lake for Christmas and Island Park for New Years. I have some pictures I will have to post but I need to get some from my family first. We did have a lot of fun and Daniel got a lot of fun new toys, but he got sick last week while we were at the cabin and is just now feeling a little better. A double ear infection will do that to ya! Now we are back to our normal life but are feeling the loss of all the money we spent on Christmas stuff, my surgery and Dan's doctor bills. Also this week is Dan's birthday, Jan. 31 is mine and Mark's is Feb. 17 so we don't have too much relief in sight. Happy New Year to everyone and I hope your resolutions work out for you and that this year is better than last.

2 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

Glad to see all the new posts. I guess they're not that new now, but I'm just catching up on everyone's blogs. I love Daniel in the lifejacket...too cute.

Harris Family said...

Poor little Daniel! HOpe he has recovered by now! Hopefully your birthdays will be good this year even if there isn't much money to spend! Happy early birthday!