Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hope it's warmer in Salt Lake...

Daniel and I are off to Salt Lake City for 10 days! We are going down to watch Mark's little brothers and sisters while his parents go on a long deserved cruise! We are looking forward to spending time with family and hopefully a few friends. Saturday we are going to the Mayan restuarant to celebrate my birthday and then Mark heads back here to work Mon-Friday. And then back down to pick us up the next weekend. We can't wait, this will be our longest trip over at the Babcocks and I'm sure the kids will get sick of me but it will be nice for Daniel to have kids to play with every day. We'll be taking lots of pictures and I will keep bloging so... to be continued...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

when you get back we should have a playdate and leave blair with the kids. but seriously we should definetly have a playdate.

Harris Family said...

Hope your trip was lots of fun!