Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Photos!











So I haven't been able to upload pictures lately from my computer to our blog so I am happy to have these on here! The first picture I look pretty bad in because I wasn't feeling good that day, we are at Cabella's, the 2nd one is Daniel huggin both Mark and I (which he thinks is hillarious) at Olive Garden, then did you guys know I am a model? I am shown here as Miss December! haha... We went to a cabin in Island Park for New Years and we had a blast ridding the snow mobiles but Daniel got really sick so it wasn't a happy ending. And lastly there is Daniel here with Mark's little brothers eatting dinner, I think it was nachos so we took all the boy's white shirts off so they didn't become spotted. They look related right?

2 comments:

The Packards said...

Ashley I need a copy of the Olive Garden one. That turned out so cute, I love that cheese ball in the middle!

Sarah said...

Love love love you all. And Ms December, what a hottie!