Friday, March 20, 2009

Sandlot


I don't know how many of you have seen "Sandlot" but it is a hillarious movie about these kids trying to get a ball signed by Babe Ruth back from over a fence. It is Daniel's new favorite. And by that I mean he now sleeps with a dog, screams like the kids, throws a ball like a pitcher, wears a ball cap and carries a mit and ball around everywhere. And that is just to name a few! We never know what that kid will absorb next. Kids are like spunges right? So far Daniel's top 5 movie list is...

Sandlot

Winnie the Pooh

Cars

Shrek

101 Dalmations


4 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

I watched Sandlot like a month ago...classic!!!

Harris Family said...

Love that movie-hadn't thought of showing it to Carson. I bet he would love it too-thanks for the idea!

kelsey j said...

Your pregnant? So fun!
I still love to watch the Sandlot!

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

What a classic show! But I had to laugh imagining Daniel re-enact the swimming pool CPR scene on some little girl in nursery =) Congrats on baby #2! (And post pics of your new haircut too!)