Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hair Cut!!! and so much more...

So this weekend is going to be jammed pack full of fun stuff. #1 we get to go to Mark's brother's mission farewell down in Salt Lake. We are so proud of our Drew! He is going to New Zealand, Chinese speaking! Best of luck to him!!! #2 we get to see Mark's sister Sarah and one of her twins, Will. It will be the first time seeing them since they were born and now the twins are about 5 mo. old! So excited! #3 we are going to Mark's brother's play "All Shook Up" in Orem... I love plays. #4 I get my hair cut and colored!!! I am going to do something different this time so be prepared for shorter and more glamorous. #5 I always love seeing my fam... can't wait.

1 comment:

Tiffani Harris said...

Be sure to post a photo of your new look!