Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I am so tired!

Do you ever have those times where you just want to sleep all day? That is how I feel 24/7! I am constantly not exciting enough for Daniel who just wants to wrestle, play baseball and run outside. I have my second Dr. appointment today so hopefully he can give me some energy info! Then after today I get to schedule my ultrasound!!! Things I will not miss when we have the baby and I am no longer pregnant....
1-low energy level
2-peeing in the middle of the night
3-not fitting into my underwear and clothes
4-sleeping on my back or side all the time
5-acne!!!...oh wait... that's right... I'll have that for the rest of my life.
I am almost 4 months now...well next week I will be. Time flies by with your second! That is one thing I have to look forward to. Any volunteers to come live with me and be my helper when this baby is born? HAHAHA....Just kidding. My parents are moving back to Rigby next month so I will have help, just not the middle of the night kind unless you count Mark. He has been getting up with Daniel every night since the first month of my pregnancy...lucky me! Now I just need to start slipping him pills so he can lactate and feed the baby too! hahaha, yuck... I just grossed myself out!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey if you need me to come and get daniel so you can have a day of rest just let me know.

The Clews Crew said...

Do you need a babysitter today?? Or any other day just let me know. We'll come get Daniel. I'm sorry that you're so tired. It's all worth it in the end right? Well,.....most of the time....or some of the time. JK. Hope you get more energy soon. With Robby they told me to take Iron to help with energy and because I was slightly anemic. Don't know if it would help, but maybe.

The Packards said...

Eww Mark breastfeeding, yuck

Sarah said...

I wish I could. Come to Boston and I will take care of Daniel and you can relax. love you so much

... and lactating, I say to Eric all of the time that I wished he could do that for me. Gross, but true