Wednesday, April 22, 2009

*****Anniversary*****


So the 23rd is our anniversary, along with about 300 other couples at BYU-I.... but we are excited to celebrate the 4 years that we have been married. It is hard to believe that we have know each other for almost 5 years and that we are already overwhelmed with blessings. Anyone who says marriage is easy is crazy or a push-over, but marriage is worth it. I had a crazy morning trying to get some things done in Rexburg and I wasn't so happy about carting Daniel along, but he was so fun to talk to and he is getting better at communicating which makes both of us happy! I love my boys and I love the life that we have worked hard at creating for our family. We can't wait to welcome our second child but we are pretty happy right now too. I am so proud of Daniel, my little helper and comic relief... even though it may seem like he is the constant sore in my side! And I am also proud of Mark, for the man he is, the man he is becoming and the Dad he wants to be. I am looking forward to this next year and at accomplishing new goals alongside Mark. We have not intending to make each other better people but I believe that the Lord has guided us and given us strength to overcome trials that have improved us as people regardless of the struggle. Maturity has been thrust upon us no matter how hard we struggled against it. I just want to say thank you to all of our friends and family who have been there to babysit, to visit with, to help us move and to support us. I also want to say thank you to Mark and Daniel for making my life meaningful and interesting. I love you.

2 comments:

The Clews Crew said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! love you so much