Friday, April 10, 2009

Boy or Girl?

Just so you all know we will find out what we are having on May 4th! We had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and everything is looking good I just have low blood pressure so my body just needs to play a little catch-up but we are doin well and can't wait to find out what we are having. Any guesses?...honestly we would love another boy but it would be fun to experience having a girl. Also we are planning on attempting a vbac. Any suggestions? I have heard horror stories and good happy endings... so we are going to pray about it and decide later but we value the opinions of our friends and family.

4 comments:

Amiee said...

Ooo! That's so exciting! Can't wait to hear. My guess is a girl! Oh and my mom had a VBAC and everything went awesome. There were no problems whatsoever. I guess you and the docs will know what's best but good luck! I hope it works out how you want it! :)

The Clews Crew said...

I'm guessing a girl. We're excited to hear. Glad everything's going well. If you need anything give us a call.

The Packards said...

It better be a girl...thats all i have to say

Harris Family said...

I think you'll have another boy!